The Forum Will "NOT" be Shutting Down After All

Craig

Administrator
Staff member
Gold
In the last couple of weeks or so I've had a lot of feedback and also suggestions from other Forum Owners /Admins
and I have made some changes that will allow me to keep the IR Forum going on !!! I'm really excited and
appreciate all those that have reached out.

I've had a company in the business that contacted me and has made an offer and so we'll see how that will play out which nothing would change whatsoever, just have had a possible sponsor and provide tutorial, IR Support, discounting of services, and opening up more exposure in the World Of IR.So, stay tuned for that , fingers crossed.

Thank All of Your that have been posting and hope you will continue and enjoy the Group and Community !!!

I did start removing members when I'd thought that I was shutting it down so if by chance you're not a member anymore please Re-Join and I'll get you right in.

Take care,

CK

Craig

Administrator
Staff member
Gold
great news, I happy for you Craig, and allyour work, thanks
Thank You Gus, I'm excited that things have worked out and looking forward to "just" enjoying the Forum, Friends, and IR !!!

Take Care,

Craig

Reactions: Gus

Craig

Administrator
Staff member
Gold
This is super news Craig! I'm really happy for you and all of us!
Thanks Very Much Hali, I really appreciate all your Support through all this, and all the other Folks
as well.

Take Care,
CK