Sunglasses

Thanks for the reply, Infra-Edd! I didn't know Gucci has such interesting sunglasses. These glasses are without colored lenses and diopters and they are with a transparent frame as I can see. It looks very cool, especially in photos. By the way, I would like to say that glasses/sunglasses are a great accessory and attribute for photography because they give a certain unique style to the entire image of a model. Therefore, I advise all photographers to use them. The last time I took a photo I used women sunglasses in the style of the 90s thin rectangular.

sharpe1985

Thanks for the reply, Infra-Edd! I didn't know Gucci has such interesting sunglasses. These glasses are without colored lenses and diopters and they are with a transparent frame as I can see. It looks very cool, especially in photos. By the way, I would like to say that glasses/sunglasses are a great accessory and attribute for photography because they give a certain unique style to the entire image of a model. Therefore, I advise all photographers to use them. The last time I took a photo I used women sunglasses in the style of the 90s thin rectangular.
nice choice

Infra-Edd

Gold
You're welcome. You realize that the glasses are not transparent in visible light right?